IRS Tax Problem Resolution Services

IRS tax help

Taxes: you can’t afford to get this one wrong. When you make a serious mistake on your tax return or fail to file your taxes, it can lead to trouble with the IRS. Contact the tax accountants at Stephen P. Gunby & Associates today to start heading towards a solution for your Tax Debt, Liens, Levies, Tax Penalties and Fines. We can represent you in an assist with filing back taxes, settle your tax debt, find ways to end wage garnishment, and show you how to get a lien or levy released.

Throughout the tax resolution process, we’ll answer your questions and offer straightforward advice. First, we'll review your past tax returns and IRS notices. Then, we’ll lay out the options for solving your tax problems and work with you to decide the best route to take in your case. Next, we’ll file any delinquent tax returns and then set up an installment agreement, prepare an offer in compromise, or come up with another plan to pay off your back taxes.

Tax Accountant Fairfield, NJ

Take the first step! Call our Fairfield, NJ CPA now at 973-276-0833 or request your free consultation online.

  • Prepare and file back taxes
  • Minimizing tax penalties
  • IRS audit representation
  • Payroll tax problem resolution
  • Help releasing tax liens and levies
  • Offers in Compromise
  • Installment Agreements
  • Filing for penalty abatement
  • Currently not collectible filings
  • Strategies for ending wage garnishment